Marketing Is KING! Here’s why
It’s no secret and it doesn’t take a business genius to know and understand that marketing is king to winning. I can go on and on and explain your ear off on what and why specific strategies are the ones worth investing in. But instead, we’ll break down the stats and numbers to help you visualize just how important marketing is for any business to succeed.
Google is the #1 visited site in the world and owns over 92% of the search engine market share. With over 3.5 Billion searches per day, it’s safe to say Google is the God of anything you are looking for. Check out these stats:
- 46% of product searches start with Google
- People on average use Google 3x a day
- Google search index is over 100,000,000 GB
- Over 1 billion users use Google’s products and services (making them the biggest customer base)
- On average for every $1 invested in Google Ads, you earn $8 in profit
- Facebook, YouTube, Google, and Twitter are the most popular searches
- “Near me” search has increased over 250% in the last two years
- 46% of searches are local
So what does this all mean?
It means you can’t afford to not take full advantage of this enormously powerful tool to help you achieve all your goals and dreams. Understanding these numbers shows how vital Google is to any business. Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter being the most popular searches tell you that you need to build an audience within those social platforms as well. Optimizing your marketing strategy with these God-like tools can help you become the business you only dreamed of becoming.
If you are a company that does not blog then it’s in your best interest to reevaluate. Here’s why:
- Companies that blog earn 55% more web traffic to your site
- 57% of companies have earned a customer through their business blog
If this doesn’t make you think twice about blogging then simply put, you’re not willing to do what it takes to win. These numbers can have a drastic impact on your revenue. Don’t ignore the numbers.
Inbound marketing costs 62% less per lead than outbound marketing. (Hubspot) Be strategic on where you spend your marketing dollars and leave no doubt you’ll get the most bang for your buck. Major companies like Redbull, White Claw, WeWork and Lululemon trusted Advent with their growth and it’s safe to say we’ve done an exceptional job. Get started on your success journey here.
SEO is arguably the most important marketing strategy any business can invest in. Check out why:
- There are over 77,000 searches per second
- 67% of clicks go to the first 5 results displayed in the search engine
If you want to be seen and make your presence known then you have to undoubtedly be at the top of the first page of Google. SERP’s are extremely important for any business. You might ask, “how do I get to the top of page one on Google?” It’s easier said than done, but you plan, execute and be meticulous in your SEO strategy or you can leave it to the experts who love seeing their clients rise to the top of Google. We do this for a living and we humbly say, we’re the best at what we do. Curious to see how your current SEO efforts are performing? We’ll give you a free audit here!
Email marketing is a gold mine when it comes to obtaining and retaining customers. Have a look at these monster stats:
- Email marketing has an average of 4,400% ROI
- 74% of marketer state that targeted personalization increases engagement
- Personalized emails get 6x more transaction rates
- 95% of companies who use marketing automation incorporate email marketing in their strategy
These numbers = gold mine. Email marketing is not going away so it’s crucial to add this to your strategy. Marketing automation can help alleviate much of the time that goes into creating a campaign. Simply invest the time to write quality content that offers value and get creative in the subject line to intrigue your audience in reading and engaging.
Social Media Marketing
We all know social media marketing dominates in today’s world. If you’re not already on social platforms then it’s time to look in the mirror, let go of the past and move on with the new. If you’re serious about succeeding that is. Here’s why social media marketing is the queen to your digital marketing strategy:
- There are 1.5 Billion social media users across the world
- 55% of buyers perform their research on social media
- 78% of salespeople and businesses using social media outperform their competition
The sky’s the limit when it comes to taking advantage of social media to build a strong and reliable brand. Use influencers that match your niche, advertise across all channels, host giveaways and the list goes on and on. This tool is here to help take your business to the next level so use it.
Do not make the mistake of overlooking lead nurturing. If you have done so up to now then do yourself the favor of making this a priority. You will thank your future self if you do.
- Companies who excel in lead nurturing generate 50% more sales-ready leads at a 33% lower cost
- 45% of businesses will send their leads one email per week
- 66% of businesses stated that lead nurturing was the best way to re-engage their leads
See why you can’t ignore this tactic? This really works! Stay consistent with your nurturing and the numbers will speak for themselves.
Shopping online is the modern world and there’s no sign of it declining. Having insights on online shopping can help you be specific on your strategies. Have a look here:
- 1.7 billion people shop online every year
- Generation X shops online more than baby boomers and millennials
- 50% of consumers say online live chat is the most convenient way to reach a business
Understanding online shopping analytics will without a doubt give you an edge on your competition. So stay up to date with all the trends.
Are you convinced yet that marketing is truly king? The first step to surpassing your competition in business is by dominating in the marketing game. If you’re looking to partner with marketing masterminds then get in contact with us today to start winning.